Does God Really Exist?
In the beginning God . . .
- God is the only viable explanation for the universe.
- They used to think that the universe was eternal and that matter was eternal.
- But now it is almost universally accepted that the universe had a beginning.
- The only explanation is either an eternal universe or an eternal Being.
- God is the only possible explanation for life.
- The idea of random chance, random variation and survival of the fittest cannot explain the complexity of life.
- More and more scientist have come to the vew that Darwin's theory is totally inadequate to explain complex life, and all life is complex.
- They have never found a missing link.
- They have never found what has to be, by their theory, millions of transitional fossils.
- Darwin's theory cannot explain irreducibly complex structures in living organisms.
- God is the only explanation for the life, death & resurrection of Jesus.
- No event of ancient history is more firmly documented than the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- There is no logical explanation for the lives of the disciples other than the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- God is the only explanation for changed lives.
- Look at the Apostle Paul.
- You cannot explain his conversion other than to admit there is a real God.
- We can multiply this example by millions of times.
- People who have changed their lives without any explanation other than God.
This message was preached at FBC Toulon, by Albert Harmon. See it at http://toulonbaptist.com